Did you mean: 

Original topic:

samsung does false advertising

(Topic created on: 10-22-2020 12:44 AM)
Gavin00001
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets
samsung advertized if you buy the tab s 7 you will get free samsung buds, ive bought the tab s 7 and done my claim for my samsung buds, i have got a reference number and now its been 20 days and no one can give me answers, ive complained several times to the help desk, they cant even trace my reference... shocking service, i will never buy samsung again 
0 Likes
4 Comments
Caspaas
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
same with me they advertise when you upgrade before a certain date yo will receive free buds worth R 3000. I have doen that and claimed it but still nothing
0 Likes
MmRushino
Active Level 3
Tablets
Even with the samsung pay promotions, they just give you vouchers and I don't know what I'm supposed to do with them. when I ask no one answers
0 Likes
Ash577t
Active Level 4
Tablets
Unfortunately I wish you luck on this as you will note this platform is plagued with Samsung's inability to deliver on their promised promotions. I complained on Hellopeter four times before I was even called back. Its not about the promotion for me anymore its about the principle of Samsung's poor customer service and ethics.
0 Likes
TamyTamz
Active Level 1
Tablets
Same here best advice keep sending them emails and tweeting them I know it's annoying but I finally got what Samsung owed me
0 Likes