Original topic:

problems with new updated samsung app

(Topic created on: 08-26-2020 11:55 PM)
amruth3
Active Level 2
Options
Tablets

In the new updated Samsung notes app, when there is text and image consecutively,  adding extra lines of text above is not making the image move downward automatically but instead the last line of the paragraph comes below the image, its irritating if you add lots of lines in between already written notes which also contain images
The whole text and images are getting overlapped n disoriented
Its the same problem with text boxes too

The Microsoft onenote doesn't have this problem because  It automatically moves the image to adjust the text above the image and also option to create space between lines in handwriting mode also solves the same problem if its in handwriting mode
I hope samsung understands this problem and rectifies it in upcoming updates

4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tablets
yes I just noticed..... even you click that photo after paste ..you will find move forward, backwards like option....not working
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tablets
I have written to Samsung note developers about this issue
Emmanuel_J12
Options
Tablets

Hey if you're still facing this issue on your Samsung Notes,  then you can raise this concern on the feedback section.

Please follow the steps mentioned below:

Log in Samsung Members app > Click “+ button” at the bottom right > Click “Send feedback” > Click “Error reports” > Add detail of the issue and attach the system log data (click checkbox)

*When you abstract the log file. Please check off the pop-up message: log file delivered

You can also check this link which explains in detail the entire steps to send feedback: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Send-Feedback-Report-a-Bug-to-Samsung/m-p/3...

View solution in original post

amruth3
Active Level 2
Tablets
I've done that
0 Likes