Marietjie
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
Most Lovely photo
0 Likes
Marietjie
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
I so mad at the Owner at Overcell a Vodacoda Gansbaai Western Province 1) he is stingy. Let his best worker go because he did'nt want to pay her R2000.00 more per month while this is only Cell shop in Gansbaai VodaCom. Since she left the display cabenet keys that useless Lady left in the glass cabenet and whatches was stolen out of the Cabenet he should of fired her noways. I wanted to buy 1 of the whatches my ears is on the ground off Gansbaai and is ative in commity Got a lot of Love, Care and Respect for all Race in South Africa, don't if you can affort it be stingch, lie or treated me. When I told him you are lying to me he had the chich to tell me read infront of of the door "The Right Of Reseach" and the worst cell phone I ever bought was a Sumsang A30 I want to trough it in the sea I's fed-up. Sumsang S10 with drawn Money out off my Account I follow them to French and what Samsang South Africa could say "Sorry it's was a Scam! Do even one have a clue how I feel I'm only human that try my best to make a diffence in every bodies life and it not me I'ts God that Created me that why and why and got respesk for ALL RELIGINGS AMEN - AMEEN
0 Likes
Marietjie
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
0 Likes