Original topic:

is a pen available for Samsung galaxy tablet 8.0 MS-T295 2019 model

(Topic created on: 01-14-2021 05:09 PM)
annit
Active Level 10
Options
Tablets

Is this pen available for Samsung galaxy tablet 8.0 MS-T295 2019 MODEL. If yes please text me
14 Comments
mahesh964
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
no
annit
Active Level 10
Tablets
to alag sa mil sakta ha kya
0 Likes
annit
Active Level 10
Tablets
to alag sa mil jaya ga kya
0 Likes
ak5har
Active Level 5
Tablets
Hello Annit,

Please look at the below article:

Samsung has launched Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019), a smaller version of the Galaxy Tab A 10.1, in Thailand. The tablet supports both Wi-Fi and cellular networks and is also compatible with the S-pen stylus. Tab A 8.0 has an 8-inch display and is powered by octa-core processor paired with 3GB RAM. The tab is listed on the Samsung's Thailand website, however not much is known about the pricing details or even the availability.

As far as the configuration is concerned, Samsung's Galaxy Tab A 8.0 runs on a 14nm octa-core SoC clocked at 1.8GHz. The processor is the Samsung's in-house Exynos 7904 with Mali-G71 GPU and runs Android 9 Pie. The tab has an 8-inch WUXGA TFT (1920x1200 pixels) display that supports S Pen input. S-Pen has an IP68 rating for water and dust resistance; however, the device itself is not water and dust resistant.

Ref: https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.businesstoday.in/lite/story/samsung-unveils-galaxy-tab-a-80-2019-with...

It's better to communicate with Samsung support team with the help their app called Samsung Tutor.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rsupport.rs.activity.rsupport.aas2

Thanks,
Vikas
0 Likes
annit
Active Level 10
Tablets
mera pass Samsung galaxy tab a 8.0 model MS-T295 2019 model ha 2GB RAM HA
0 Likes
ak5har
Active Level 5
Tablets
Annit ji, MS-T295 nahi hoga, its SM-T295. or else aap Samsung Tutor app se sidha customer care me baat kar sakte ho.
0 Likes
annit
Active Level 10
Tablets
link of tutor app of Samsung
0 Likes
annit
Active Level 10
Tablets
and pen lasakta ha kya alag sa eska leya
0 Likes
ak5har
Active Level 5
Tablets
Annit ji, Good morning. pen k liye aap Tutor app download kare aur sidha customer care se baat kar lijiye. Ya aapke najdiki Samsung Store me baat karogey to jyada acha hoga. Direct online ya kisi k kehne par Pen mat kharidna. Ok.
0 Likes