Original topic:

during call of duty mobile game play the screen goes black

(Topic created on: 06-08-2020 07:12 PM)
PanPerfect
Active Level 8
Options
Tablets
Anyone has this issue, during cod of duty mobile game play the screen goes blck. Its terrible,  im using tab s6 lte version running Android 10. Anyone hot a fix help me.
32 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tablets
no
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tablets
it's happening because may you simply updated that android 10 software by using mobile data or little fluctuating wifi where that big firmware need to be flashed by smart switch or by Odin or through authorised Samsung service center which is one and only recommended and actual procedure to install any big update
0 Likes
PanPerfect
Active Level 8
Tablets
what to do now ? reset the device might help?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tablets
yes ...reset the device will clear few software glitches...do that for now ...but when next security patch update will come then please flashed that ...in future your device will not suffered with a single issue
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tablets
sir ,,if you like my comment and if I am able to give you solution then please click on 3 dots of my comment and accept my solution
0 Likes
PanPerfect
Active Level 8
Tablets
thank buddy... I will check and let you know. if it fixed
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tablets
but please do factory reset also in proper way
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tablets
not only from backup and reset section....after that when device will reboot then immediately switch off device...then bring device factory mood ...reset the device from there also
0 Likes
PanPerfect
Active Level 8
Tablets
yes I do know that.. I did exactly as you said😉
0 Likes