Original topic:

charger not functioning

(Topic created on: 07-10-2020 04:04 PM)
aravind16
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
Samsung tab A after  few months of buying  doesn't recognize  it's own charger...notifies to replace to orginal  one ☹and it  charges very slowly.what to do...it might  be a software  problem or charger problem..I checked  charger is absolutely new and in good condition....should  I buy a new charger.... what if it's a software problem  and in end would  end up wasting money buying new one,,plus help
13 Comments
Møňū
Active Level 10
Tablets
1. Use Samsung original charger if your charger is original and ok then check with other Samsung charger
And you can use charging in safe mode or flight mode .

if problem not solve then hard rest your tab.
and take backup before hard rest .

0 Likes
aravind16
Active Level 1
Tablets
can u explain a little bit about hard rest..?.
0 Likes
Møňū
Active Level 10
Tablets
switch off and then power off and volume up button press in same time .
And first remove your Google account.
otherwise remember your Google account password.
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Tablets
Try different cables too.
0 Likes
aravind16
Active Level 1
Tablets
did it ...everything shows the same
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Tablets
Tried another charger?
0 Likes
aravind16
Active Level 1
Tablets
in 5 to 6 attempts of Samsung charger...even on another charger it recognize it and charges fastly,,,when I am in dire need for charging...It irritates a lot to try it for many times...it might damage port too.so should i just buy a new charger?
0 Likes
Tablets
charging issue may not happen due to software complaint. may be charger issue. if indian model it have 6months warranty. so you dont have to buy new. bring it to the service centre. if charger problem they will replace
0 Likes
aravind16
Active Level 1
Tablets
problem is if I try to plug it off and reconnect 4 or 5 times,,it recognize it and starts charging...so confused whether its charger or software...
0 Likes