Tablets
Share your questions, concerns and experiences in the tablet ( Galaxy Tab S6, Tab S6 LITE ) forum and find help from members of the Samsung community.

Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

Super AMOLED display

Posted in: Tablets

I always used my phone for watching the movie and my favourite series, not because i love to watch on a small screen but because i get time to watch during my travel time. But now with Galaxy Tab S4 nothing matters! The galaxy tab s4 is having a 16:1...

samsung tab s4

How to charge the spen is it wireless charging or does it have a slot like note9,What is the size of tab and is it comfortable to use?.....

Tablets of the Future

The Tab S4 is a futuristic multimedia and productivity wizard. This is all you need with Dex in built for work and also for entertainment like Netflix or Amazon Prime. It also has HDR and 10.5 inch bezel less display along with the above. Even for Ga...

tab s4

Tab s4 now is much better with a better display and resolution which nakes watching movies more fun. It now has samsung dex built in so you can have work done on the go which is amazing. Who else like this tablet.

tab s4

Tab s4 now is much better with a better display and resolution which nakes watching movies more fun. It now has samsung dex built in so you can have work done on the go which is amazing. Who else like this tablet.

Super AMOLED display 

"Galaxy Tab S4 is really awesome. It sports a 10.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a 2560×1600 pixel resolution, 287 ppi and an aspect ratio of 16:10. "

Posted by: lohith1
Active Level 8

Future of Tabs

With the foldable screens coming in Tablets are looking a little dark into the future. However for now they have got an important role of bridging the gap between phones and Laptops. The greatest thing is that with Tabs like Tab S4 have taken product...