Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

Galaxy Tab

Posted in: Tablets

The fun to play games is only on tab as in the big screen..the games like subway surfer temple run..often even run more smoothely on tab and bigs screen

Posted by: faiza99
Active Level 1

candy crush

do you love to play candy crush? i enjoy playing candy crush on my galaxy tab2 as it has a big screen.

Posted by: sannie
Active Level 3

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

The battery backup is excellent. This device supports 3g. The storage of the phone is good so it provides you to store large memory files.

Posted by: sannie
Active Level 3

Samsung Galaxy J Max Tablet

Elegant and smooth curves all around deliver modern sophistication, while a special rhythmical pattern on the back completes the Galaxy J Max with a soft, comfortable, and secure grip. 4000Mah battery ,Dual 4g sim, 8 mp rear and 2 mp front camera, Qu...

Galaxy Tab 4 not supporting many apps.

My Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 doesn't support many apps like WhatsApp, Shopclues, Foodpanda, Faasos etc. When I search for them in Google Play Store it shows that Your device isn't compatible with this version.But when I install these from other sources, t...

Posted by: Mihir1
Active Level 7

Galaxy Tab S4

Samsung's premium 10.5-inch tablet, Galaxy Tab S4, just arrived on Indian soil three months after its initial release. The company is making the device available for purchase starting today at its online shop and offline retailers.

Galaxy S3 Tab

The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 (LTE) is powered by a 6000mAh non removable battery. 13MP primary camera on the rear and a 5MP front shooter for selfies with 4 GB RAM .Must try tablet !

Samsung Galaxy tab

The Samsung Galaxy Tab is a line of Android-based tablet computers produced by Samsung Electronics. The first model in the series, the 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab, was presented to the public on 2 September 2010 at the IFA in Berlin.[1] Since then seve...

Samsung galaxy tab4

The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 raises the bar on its predecessor with a bigger display, better performance and the addition of Samsung DeX, which gives it a PC-like interface. Samsung includes an excellent S Pen for drawing and writing on the 10.5-inch di...

Posted by: Nupurr
Active Level 1

samsung tablet tab A

i have used samsung Tab .Excellent tablet. Very nice product. Very friendly user interface. Large memory. Smooth usage. Fast processor. Overall a very reliable tablet.

Samsung galaxy J Max Tablet

Elegant and smooth curves all around deliver modern sophistication, while a special rhythmical pattern on the back completes the Galaxy J Max with a soft, comfortable, and secure grip. 4000Mah battery ,Dual 4g sim, 8 mp rear and 2 mp front camera, Qu...