Original topic:

Worst experience with Samsung shop

(Topic created on: 10-23-2020 10:38 AM)
Devoking
Active Level 2
Options
Tablets
Worst experience service ever... 
please don't make orders on Samsung shop app... 
These people are cheating here, i have order here "Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Keyboard Cover" worth rs 17999/- paid online one month ago but still they didn't provide me the product. Today is 40th day from making order and there is still not surety of delivering my order. Customer care is not giving any satisfactory reply.
17 Comments
Devoking
Active Level 2
Tablets
may be you are lucky but i think you are lie, because i have ordered 40 days before and i didn't get any update...
0 Likes
LakshayKaura
Active Level 3
Tablets
Just to show that I am not lying20201023_105458_6983.jpg
0 Likes
Devoking
Active Level 2
Tablets
for showing that Samsung is cheating customers, see there is no update , this is today's screenshot, check order date and expected delivery date
0 Likes
LakshayKaura
Active Level 3
Tablets
Share this on tweet and ask
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tablets

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We have acknowledge and understand your concern and request you to please contact the Samsung shop department on 1800 40 SAMSUNG (7267864) or 1800 5 SAMSUNG (7267864).

[Option 1/2 for langauge(english/hindi) ---> Option 3 for Samsung shop] or mail us on : email at support.estore@samsung.com

Please be assured our team will surely help you out on this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Devoking
Active Level 2
Tablets
i have already done it, there is no satisfactory reply......
0 Likes
kapilmalik
Active Level 7
Tablets
the most useless way of connecting. call up helpdesk at the number, they have no clue of anything (I don't understand why have they been made to sit, if everything has to be reverted by respective teams.. each time same answer (sir, respective team will revert to you)...

they only burn your blood and precious time.
Sanku2
Active Level 4
Tablets
pls register in consumer forum as well
0 Likes