Original topic:

Worst experience with Samsung shop

(Topic created on: 10-20-2020 09:39 PM)
Devoking
Active Level 2
Options
Tablets
Worst experience service ever... 
please don't make orders on Samsung shop app... 
These people are cheating here, i have order here "Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Keyboard Cover" worth rs 17999/- paid online one month ago but still they didn't provide me the product. Today is 40th day from making order and there is still not surety of delivering my order. Customer care is not giving any satisfactory reply.
17 Comments
Nick1986
Active Level 4
Tablets
yes i faced the same problem so I had to cancel the order.. and still there is no update on refund ststus.. hunting customer care but it doesn't help
Devoking
Active Level 2
Tablets
we should complain against Samsung in customer court...
Nick1986
Active Level 4
Tablets
i m thinking of raising complaint in consumer court
utsav911
Active Level 3
Tablets
Try to write to CEO's office and India Service Head from Samsung India's website.
kapilmalik
Active Level 7
Tablets
it doesn't help at all. i have done it. my personal experience. it doesn't help at all..
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tablets
go to this link and lodge ur complain to Samsung first

https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionProduct.jsp?SITE_ID=50&si...

then send email to service head

servicehead.in@samsung.com
Devoking
Active Level 2
Tablets
i have already done it but not any satisfactory reply from samsung
0 Likes
kapilmalik
Active Level 7
Tablets
Samsung doesn't know what service is.. their online shopping experience is worst in the class. you would always remain in dark and no clarification from the helpdesk ever.
LakshayKaura
Active Level 3
Tablets
I ordered one week back and got message today that it has been shipped and will reach in 4 days, so I suggest patience as they got mass orders
0 Likes