Original topic:

Worst ever purchase

(Topic created on: 12-04-2019 04:00 PM)
ErfaRoker
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
I purchased #Samsung Galaxy tab a 10.1 2019 model, it has good specs and also the price. I got a defective model (my bad luck). So as it is a very new modelnand its been manufactured in #Vietnam, the Indian customer executive are saying we cannot open this model. **bleep**, it you are rolling out your product in to the market, should you not also deploy your #engineers in the country to provide #assistance to the customer. Alass, I've been suffering from my 1st ever purchase from Samsung, since 6 months and now i think instead of purchasing this i would have waited so that i could collect money and purchase an Apple iPad. 
6 Comments
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Tablets
Hello there,

i own a Galaxy tab S 8.4 which i bought from the UK 🇬🇧. I bought the product at the time of launch and it was also manufactured in Vietnam 🇻🇳.

From where did you purchase it? and what is your issue with the device?

For my case, since i bought it from abroad i can't claim any warranty in India 🇮🇳 and i didn't face any issues during the first year.

After 2 years it's charging port got damaged and I took it to the authorized Samsung service center. They accepted my device even though it's not Indian made and for 2000 INR i got it repaired.

0 Likes
ErfaRoker
Active Level 1
Tablets
i purchased it from amazon.in and it's getting restart from the day i purchased. My home town service center says, take it to Bangalore, and get it done. Means the customer has to travel for a day and then get it there to repair and then again go to the Bangalore to collect it. Can't Samsung provide it's engineers in the cities, it the customer has to take it to the main hub of technology, Bangalore.
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Tablets
In that case, it's completely Samsung's fault. My request for you to escalate this issue to the higher authority of Samsung.

Create a lucid Email explaining everything you are facing along with the bill of the product. (make it bulletproof) and forward to Samsung after-sales head and to CEO.

Thay will definitely contact you within 24 to 48 hours.

check the link below for Samsung contact info

🔗https://www.samsung.com/in/support/write-to-our-ceo/

Hope your issue will be sorted out soon

0 Likes
ErfaRoker
Active Level 1
Tablets
After how many days do they reply to the emails????
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Tablets
within 48 hours you will get a call back from their investigation team
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Tablets

Hi there,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We are not able to provide services to out of India product as they vary in specification and features from Indian variant . Hence we would request you to kindly once get in touch with Samsung support team of device purchase country.

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes