cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Work hard, play harder with our most powerful tablet yet, the Galaxy TabS7 and S7+

(Topic created on: 11-10-2020 10:52 AM)
Mpho_Mash
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Tabs7--------.jpgWork hard, play harder with our most powerful tablet yet, the Galaxy TabS7 and S7+.

Here's what's in the box.

🖱 https://bit.ly/2U8tDlb

5 Comments
Isfaaq
Beginner Level 4
Tablets
The price is what bothers me
0 Likes
DAW00D
Active Level 1
Tablets
Hi @Mpho_Mash can you please advise me as to what I should do regarding my Samsung buy and get voucher which I'm having trouble getting because apparently my imei number is a problem on the Samsung promotions system. I am waiting for two weeks and the guys at the call center can't seem to help me. why is it such a mission to redeem something that Samsung is so heavily promoting.
0 Likes
Mpho_Mash
Community Manager
Options
Tablets
Hi Dawood, please send your Ref, proof or purchase, email 📧 and contact details to samsung@altron.com and we'll take it to the relevant team.
DAW00D
Active Level 1
Tablets
sent
Ryanandres
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD NOW AND BECOME A MILLIONAIRE !!!!!
Are you having financial problems or do you need power to upgrade your business or office position,Music career and you need fame power and forever granted riches.
Each new member benefits the sum of $2 Million USD and constant monthly salary sum of $7000 USD .If you interested contact us now on WhatsApp +1(315)3161521 !!!!