Original topic:

With regard to display settings of Samsung Galaxy Tab S7FE

(Topic created on: 11-21-2021 01:26 PM)
eternal_soul
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
The display of the Tab S7 FE is very warm (yellowish). Advanced settings should be provided to adjust the white balance of the display because as a student I am facing problems while reading textbooks as the pages are more warm/yellowish than whitish.
14 Comments
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Tablets
Hey I came back but not sure if the website I was saying about the hidden display mode would be useful for you, the link is( https://www.ytechb.com/how-to-enable-hidden-display-modes-on-galaxy-s20-fe/), yes it is for S20FE but I think it could be useful for tabs too but idk for sure. But if you're uncomfortable about the ADB steps then I recommend don't proceed with the above steps, I'm not sure about the risks as I have never done this on my device, so always be cautious n have a backup plan. 🤗
0 Likes
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Tablets
Or you could always find similar tutorials for display calibration for your specific device on reddit s7fe forums, n official device forums. So there u could read user opinions n reviews.
0 Likes
Tablets

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and we appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

odairmmf
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

same here, the screen is very warm tone and I can't fix. its wierd next to my other devices. please Samsung fix this issue!!

Gerritm
Beginner Level 4
Tablets

And when will that be? Bought my S7FE a couple of weeks ago and my screen also has this yellow glow and no solution to the problem. Its a bloody shame.

0 Likes