Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Wifi issue on my TAB A7(Wifi only) .

(Topic created on: 10-22-2021 05:07 PM)
Aryanpro03
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
I bought my Tab last month . I use my tab by connecting it to my phone's Hotspot (Realme 7) .  But the connection is never stable , It disconnects randomly and when I try to reconnect , it says "Authentication error  occurred" , even when the password is same . I went to service center yesterday , they reloaded the software  , the problem is still there , But this time wifi doesn't disconnect , instead it says "connected without internet" after random time . Didn't expect this from Samsung . 

Here are some settings which I have already tried , but toNO SUCCESS .

1) Automatic Date and time is on already . (As mentioned in some YouTube channels) .
2) I have tried resetting network settings . Even factory reset didn't help .
3) I have tried changing randomized MAC Address to Tablet MAC .
4) I have cleared cache partition , performed soft reset and forced reboot .
5) I have entered into Safe mode too , still same problem .
6) I have tried turning off "Google location accuracy" , as mentioned on some sites .
7) I have turned off "Put unused apps to sleep" , still no help .
8} I have already sent log files twice . So DEAR ADMINS , PLS DON'T TELL ME TO SEND IT AGAIN.
9) Smart Tutor technicians just cleared the data of wifi and hotspot app and told there's nothing wrong with the settings .

All the steps above fix the issue for a day or two , but thePROBLEM COMES BACK AND IS STILL HERE . There's no issue with my phone (Realme 7) , which gives Hotspot , as other devices in my home work fine with it .
I strongly feel it has something to do with the software . Please give me a fix or release a software update fixing it , as it hurts to see your new Tablet which has only wifi for internet connection in this condition . 

Date :- 22/10/21 PROBLEM STILL HERE .
0 Likes
69 Comments
Tablets
Did you try with F62?!?
0 Likes
Aryanpro03
Active Level 1
Tablets
Yes , working fine as of now in both
0 Likes
Tablets
Okay! Tell me the results by tomorrow morning. Okay?
0 Likes
Aryanpro03
Active Level 1
Tablets
Okay 🙂
0 Likes
Aryanpro03
Active Level 1
Tablets
The problem is with the Hotspot device (Realme 7) . Because there was no drop in connection when I used Hotspot from F62 .
And when I connected Hotspot of Realme 7 in the F62 device , same problem came as that of Tablet.
This proves that the problem is in Realme 7 . Because both F62 and A7 showed same error when connected to Realme 7 Hotspot , China is always the problem 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 .
Now I am happy.

Thank you very much 4 ur time .
0 Likes
Tablets
Welcome bro
Samsung is Samsung
But nowadays it is getting worse
0 Likes
Aryanpro03
Active Level 1
Tablets
It's strange ! Why only Samsung devices are troubling , all other devices are working fine with that Hotspot
0 Likes
Tablets
Lol
It is because the others are from China
China to China relation 🤣😅
Can you do me a favor and accepting my comments plz
0 Likes
killerkid
Active Level 3
Tablets
You said that "connected without internet" it is because there is no internet in your phone
0 Likes
killerkid
Active Level 3
Tablets
Try a different wifi connection
0 Likes