Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Wifi issue on my TAB A7(Wifi only) .

(Topic created on: 10-22-2021 11:55 AM)
Aryanpro03
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
I bought my Tab last month . I use my tab by connecting it to my phone's Hotspot (Realme 7) .  But the connection is never stable , It disconnects randomly and when I try to reconnect , it says "Authentication error  occurred" , even when the password is same . I went to service center yesterday , they reloaded the software  , the problem is still there , But this time wifi doesn't disconnect , instead it says "connected without internet" after random time . Didn't expect this from Samsung . 

Here are some settings which I have already tried , but toNO SUCCESS .

1) Automatic Date and time is on already . (As mentioned in some YouTube channels) .
2) I have tried resetting network settings . Even factory reset didn't help .
3) I have tried changing randomized MAC Address to Tablet MAC .
4) I have cleared cache partition , performed soft reset and forced reboot .
5) I have entered into Safe mode too , still same problem .
6) I have tried turning off "Google location accuracy" , as mentioned on some sites .
7) I have turned off "Put unused apps to sleep" , still no help .
8} I have already sent log files twice . So DEAR ADMINS , PLS DON'T TELL ME TO SEND IT AGAIN.
9) Smart Tutor technicians just cleared the data of wifi and hotspot app and told there's nothing wrong with the settings .

All the steps above fix the issue for a day or two , but thePROBLEM COMES BACK AND IS STILL HERE . There's no issue with my phone (Realme 7) , which gives Hotspot , as other devices in my home work fine with it .
I strongly feel it has something to do with the software . Please give me a fix or release a software update fixing it , as it hurts to see your new Tablet which has only wifi for internet connection in this condition . 

Date :- 22/10/21 PROBLEM STILL HERE .
0 Likes
69 Comments
Aryanpro03
Active Level 1
Tablets
After yesterday's visit to service center , I have connected to same realme hotpot for around 3 hours , No problem as of now . If it disconnects again , I will try with F62 , then will update you .

Thanks
0 Likes
Tablets
Try with your F62 mobile.
That will show the result and tell us the result
If it works fine then no need to worry. Your device is fine. There is a problem with your REALME 7 PHONE.
If problem still persists. Then there is a problem with your tab A7.
0 Likes
Aryanpro03
Active Level 1
Tablets
😱
0 Likes
Tablets
What happened?!?
0 Likes
Aryanpro03
Active Level 1
Tablets
Problem with Tab , then I will be robbed !
0 Likes
Tablets
Is the problem still persisting?!?
0 Likes
Aryanpro03
Active Level 1
Tablets
Not as of now , I am connected to the same realme ! No problem as of now
0 Likes
Tablets
Okay bro
Update me by today evening
Will reply in 10 minutes if I geet notification
I will get a notification if you reply to my comment
Bye for now
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Tablets
Bhai doosre phone se comment karke dekho problem ata hai kya?
0 Likes
Aryanpro03
Active Level 1
Tablets
?
0 Likes