Update Postponed - Android 10

(Topic created on: 04-08-2020 09:11 PM)
samauriga
Active Level 7
Options
Tablets
Hi Guys,

Hope you all are doing well.

Well, we all are aware of the current global situation, but I really thought it would not affect the update schedule.

The updates on tablets are already miles behind as compared to phones, so I was really rooting for the android 10 update in april.

I own a Galaxy Tab S6 & the last update was in December 2019, now have to wait till May (may be extedned) for the update.

What device do you own? Is it delayed for your device also? Do share. 

15 Comments
Hanumant1708
Active Level 3
Tablets
sometimes what happens..if update is not supports if there is any bugs..you will be in trouble.for that might you need to visit service centre.thats why ..and you knew the current situations of the world..for that reason might.they are waiting.its not happens all the time but why takes the risc..stay safe stay at home..bro.
samauriga
Active Level 7
Tablets
Agreed, but given the fact that it's a flagship device & has not received any update since December 2019, they could've released the update the same way they did for s10 devices. But I guess, we gotta wait now
Hanumant1708
Active Level 3
Tablets
totally agreed to you..bro..s10 was launch april march2019 already in the ussers hand and first they send beta Android 10 to s10 and note 10 some selected user to test.after the good respones they realse to all flagship users..and they start giving update to mid and mass range also.
samauriga
Active Level 7
Tablets
Agreed!! Thanl you so much for sharing your views.
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Tablets
For M30s we got March security update.
Hanumant1708
Active Level 3
Tablets
please do it .its secure you from the thirty bugs and your personal and officials data.