Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Takealot deals with dodgy Suppliers

(Topic created on: 04-23-2023 04:40 AM)
MJ1986
Active Level 3
Options
Tablets
I have learnt my lesson once and for all. I have a note 10 plus in mint condition. Plastic still on it. I bought a S23 Ultra dual sim and esim 512 gb rom and 12 gb ram. Their suppliers claimed the tablet before I bought it and now I dont qualify for tge trade in and no tablet. I bought the phone cash and I want to send it back for refund so I can rather buy from samsung.

I will never ever fall for takealots dodgy cheap cell phones and they still continue dealing with these thieves. They are going to take for ever and cause me to lose out on my trade in. I will never get R10k for my note 10 plus anywhere just because the prices has gone down so much.

Thumbs down, be safe and buy from Samsung.
7 Comments
TheAJKMan
Active Level 4
Tablets
I got burnt when my wife and I tried to buy a wired game controller, got a PS3 wireless controller and a TP-Link ethernet gadget. Should have kept that 🤔
0 Likes
MJ1986
Active Level 3
Tablets
Shame, atleast you returned it or so it sounds.... but thats chappie change with all due respect... i got bitten R30k
0 Likes
Arrie92
Active Level 3
Tablets
If possible return to a Takealot branch, that should be quicker, as for the 10K trade-in that should be going still for a while hopefully.
0 Likes
MJ1986
Active Level 3
Tablets
Thanks, I know all the ts and cs. You cant trade in if you dont buy or take out contract at an approved partner. Thanks again though.
0 Likes
Silverfoxct
Active Level 1
Tablets
🤣 you clearly didn't know all the T&Cs hey
0 Likes
MJ1986
Active Level 3
Tablets
I dont know what your lauging about dude... its simple actually the suppliers claimed the tablet before 20 March when it was mine to claim not theirs... its typical... and your just as typical laughing about it... your tc and cs is in your head...
0 Likes
MJ1986
Active Level 3
Tablets
Got it back allraedy will buy a device after work today
0 Likes