Original topic:

Tab s8 plus5G(Android12L"4.1.1")

(Topic created on: 10-06-2022 11:28 AM)
AliR3
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
I did not get the update for Android 12L (One UI 4.1.1) on my device, did any of you receive the update from those who have the UAE version?
15 Comments
Bib3
Active Level 3
Tablets
Same issue for my device as well. It looks like smaung UAE is not releasing this feature, may be not many people use their tab. Its a sign to move out of this samsung eco system.
0 Likes
AliR3
Active Level 1
Tablets
Samsung UAE does not have a relationship, the problem is the failure of Samsung engineers to adapt the update
to the 5g version
note: wifi version already updated forawile
Bib3
Active Level 3
Tablets
My friend has the Wifi version (s8 Plus) brough from UAE , he has not recived the updates so far. So i was thinking it was for all s8 plus models. Samusng is taking users for granded. I am defenitly moving out from this ecosystem.
0 Likes
AliR3
Active Level 1
Tablets
that's weird i know someone has the wifi ver and he received it 😐
0 Likes
Bib3
Active Level 3
Tablets
Something is fishy, Either samung UAE dont have enough staff to dliver updates or they dont care about customers. Either case how can just few device receive the exact same update. Moreover they dont share any schedule for the update.
0 Likes
AliR3
Active Level 1
Tablets
Updates depend on servers. Samsung UAE has nothing to do with the matter, Samsung itself and not this branch
0 Likes
Bib3
Active Level 3
Tablets
From little what I know , samsung UAE schedules the updates for the region based on the testing, local noms, etc. For example the samsung member app is completely customised to cater for UAE users and is done in UAE.
0 Likes
Flashfire
Active Level 2
Tablets
I have free WiFi version and still no update. Very disappointing after paying a hefty sum to purchase.
0 Likes
AliR3
Active Level 1
Tablets
no🤦
Your understanding of the matter is completely wrong, the developers at Samsung originally in "samsung digital city" are the ones who do this, the branches for selling and marketing and so on
0 Likes