Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Tab S6 lite problems after update

(Topic created on: 01-05-2022 11:27 PM)
OptimisticBoy
Beginner Level 4
Options
Tablets
Please, help me know that whether all of device of this model is facing these types of problems or only I'm facing these problems.

My device was working properly for 4-5 months and one day in July 2021 I got update in My tab S6 lite and after that update my device started malfunctioning. Device freezes for hours and hours couldn't do anything while it get stuck can't even shutdown and this freezing issue happened agian 2nd and 3rd time within a month. I complained to Service center but they couldn't figure it out. After few weeks apps started to crash unexpectedly and unprecedentedly, whenever I open two apps one crashes automatically and these are not any heavy games or heavy apps,these are just Chrome , Youtube , vlc media player,Google these daily use apps all of which are under 100MB to 200MB. Also after this update my device screen gets black from bottom. Sometimes One UI software also crashes and all things gets reloaded unexpectedly. I was hoping that it will be fixed in the next update of October 2021 but in October update it was not fixed.

Please, help me know that whether all of device of this model is facing these types of problems or only I'm facing these problems.
Please, let me know.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
sameera_s_w
Active Level 10
Tablets

I don't think this is a common problem specific to your device. Did you try sending error reports to samsung? if not... after any crash happens.. send a error report from the Samsung Members app under 30 minutes and ask for their recommendation... But my suggestion is to reset software of the device since it's the first thing even Samsung will advise you to do... There must have been a software database bug in your device and after the update it started causing problems.... if a factory reset doesn't fox the issue... I assume a bigger problem is there and that is not an easy thing to fix...

If this answer helped you , Please consider accepting this as a solution from the 3 dot menu :)

View solution in context

Solution
escalated009
Active Level 5
Tablets
no such problems faced till now
multi tasking became a bit laggy
but no random app crash faced.

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Comments
Solution
sameera_s_w
Active Level 10
Tablets

I don't think this is a common problem specific to your device. Did you try sending error reports to samsung? if not... after any crash happens.. send a error report from the Samsung Members app under 30 minutes and ask for their recommendation... But my suggestion is to reset software of the device since it's the first thing even Samsung will advise you to do... There must have been a software database bug in your device and after the update it started causing problems.... if a factory reset doesn't fox the issue... I assume a bigger problem is there and that is not an easy thing to fix...

If this answer helped you , Please consider accepting this as a solution from the 3 dot menu :)

shulabh
Active Level 7
Tablets
The same problem with my Galaxy F41 device auto freezes and restart automatically. Even after incoming call it agains freezes and restart again. If the tab is under warranty you're lucky, otherwise it may be chargeable if you visit service centre.
OptimisticBoy
Beginner Level 4
Tablets
It's under warranty but Service center can't repair it or figure out what's the cause of these problems.
0 Likes
shulabh
Active Level 7
Tablets
Hear, if they refuse to repair the product, kindly complain it on consumerhelpline.gov.in and complain about it they will surely solve your problem.
0 Likes
shulabh
Active Level 7
Tablets
And you will surely get results.
0 Likes
Solution
escalated009
Active Level 5
Tablets
no such problems faced till now
multi tasking became a bit laggy
but no random app crash faced.
0 Likes
Sandeep Motwani
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

Hey, I am also facing a somewhat similar issue. The tab keeps freezing and has become very laggy. I factory reset it but even with no data or app on the tab, its still very laggy. It randomly freezes with non resource hungry tasks like - watching videos, browsing the internet  etc. Did you find any fix?

0 Likes
Sunilmulgund
Active Level 1
Tablets
Any fix guys even iam facing same issue
0 Likes
Sunilmulgund
Active Level 1
Tablets
We should all together file a complaint against Samsung
0 Likes