Original topic:

Tab S6 lite 2022 screen bleeding issue

(Topic created on: 02-05-2023 01:34 AM)
jitudalal
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
From the lower part , the screen of Tab S6 lite 2022 bleed which can be seen when brightness is lowest

Any help ???
10 Comments
rahul2006
Active Level 10
Tablets
Immediately take it to a authorized service centre
0 Likes
RBK777
Active Level 1
Tablets
I visited the service center but they said this is not an issue they said all tft display have such things .
0 Likes
Mohamed013
Active Level 3
Tablets

I had Galaxy Tab a7 which comes with LCD TFT IPS SCREEN and it looks the same as Tab s6 lite

And i didn't face this issue after 1.5Years of heavy usage

I only noticed there are Vertical lines only appear on more Gray colors 

0 Likes
Jameswalter
Active Level 4
Tablets

Bleeding is in fact, not a fault and is part of the normal manufacturing process. It's mainly appeared when the screen is used in a dark place or displaying material. Bleeding can be reduced by turning down the screen brightness level

0 Likes
jitudalal
Active Level 1
Tablets
Have you copied it from here ???

Actually its a Fault, please see Tab S7 FE, that is also a non AMOLED screen, without bleeding, perfect screen, its a fault from Samsung quality controlScreenshot_20220927-005231_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
RBK777
Active Level 1
Tablets
I purchased this tablet (tab s6 lite 2022) in sep 2022 from flipkart and it has screen bleeding issue so I got my replacement from flipkart but the same issue is there( this must be poor quality control of samsung manufacturing unit.) Then I visited samsung authorized service center with an appointment then they said this is not an issue and they can't do anything for this .
They are like we don't know anything the customers are the dumbest creature on earth and they are like what they are saying is right .

I think samsung has to do something about this tab issue because I have seen many youtube videos of this 2022 model with same issue and also do something about the customer's experience in service center
0 Likes
jitudalal
Active Level 1
Tablets
Samsung is losing its value due to these things.. No one expect this from this brand.
What happened to you in customer care centre is something I already know and also I dont have time for listening this non sense, so I didn't go there.. because many customers got the same Answer from service center.
0 Likes
jitudalal
Active Level 1
Tablets
Actually no solution for this, just stick to it, and buy any other brand next time
0 Likes
wiseman916
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
Even iam facing the same issue, i took it to the service center and they respond to my complaints as 'it's not a display complaint it is very usual for "LCD" there isn't anything further they could do'! , I heard the CHOSEN ONES got it replaced, it's pretty annoying when such esteemed manufacturer respond to the customer such a way.
0 Likes