Original topic:

Tab A7 Lite Review

(Topic created on: 09-30-2021 10:45 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets
The Tab A7 lite is used by my sister. She has told me to write the review of this budget tablet by telling me the pros and cons so far. If there is further pros and cons which are added to the tablet by a software update, I will add it here. Lets start with the pros first.

Pros:

1. Very good and premium build quality. The build is with a aluminium chasis which feel very premium in hand. The thickness of the tab is 8 mm which is pretty slim. The in-hand feel is also pretty great. It weighs around 270 grams but due to the amazing weight distribution, it doesnt feel that heavy in hand.

2. The processor is the Mediatek Helio P22T, which can handle daily tasks easily and smoothly. The performanance is decent. Scrolling through the UI is smooth. Loading apps takes little time. There will be some lags and jitterness when multi-tasking in it. But, attending online classes is an ease. The processor is the Mediatek Helio P22T, which can handle daily tasks easily and smoothly. But Samsung should have used a better or newer processor.

3. Battery performance is pretty decent. It gets around 8-10 hours of SOT with 4 hours of online classes in Zoom and Google Meet. The rest is Youtube, Discord and Whatsapp. It takes a lot of time charge with a 7.5 watt charger though the tab supports 15 watt fast charging.

4. Multimedia experience is also superb. The display is a TFT LCD one, but the colour reproduction is amazing. The brightness is a little low. It should have been 400 nits because you have to struggle to view it under direct sunlight. The speakers are also superb and they are pretty loud. The Dolby Atmos works good too. It gives more crisp to the sound quality.

5. RAM management is also decent though the tab has 3GB of ram and it can put 5 apps in the background, but then after somtimes, it kills the apps from the background.

6. The software experience is also very good with One UI Core 3.1 outta the box. It get quarterly security patch updates.

7. Connectivity is also decent. It supports 5 ghz high speed wifi. It can also connect 2 bluetooth devices simultaneously without any probem

Cons:
1. No 15 watt charger in the box.
2. No 4gb 64gb option in India
3. There should have been a newer or better processor. 

12 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tablets
Nice
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tablets
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tablets