Original topic:

THE ALL NEW SAMSUNB GALAXY TAB S7+

(Topic created on: 09-09-2020 11:36 AM)
KingSam0
Active Level 2
Options
Tablets
COMPLETE REVIEW OF TAB S7+
Thinking of buying the Tab S7+? Go ahead and get this beast.
Powered with the New and Powerful Snapdragon 865+ your multitasking becomes easier, faster and efficient.
With the option to set your screen to #butterysmoothness at 120Hz on an AMOLED Screen you can scroll,play,work all day powered with a strong battery of 10,090 mAh.
You wish to draw,sketch,color or write the New S-Pen which is included in the box with 9mm latency would be at your service.
The tab s7+ has 4 speakers tuned by AKG and an option to turn on Dolby Atmos from your settings.

Miss your old PC? Just turn on DEX and you have a PC like Experience which can be combined with The Keyboard cover for an awesome experience and for protection of the device against dust and other particles on the screen.
The tab is 12.4" ,has HDR 10+ and 266 Pixels Per Inch
You can buy a 45 watt charger to charge your tab from 0-100% in abount 1 hour and 15 minutes.
The S-Pen could be wirelessly charged by placing it behind the tab near the camera,it attaches magnetically.  The pen could also be attached above the screen but it won't charge there.
With the weight of just 575 g and 5.7mm thickness the tab is very light and powerful. 
You can call and message anyone with a sim card directly from your tab and you could also use the Call and Text on Other Device feature to connect you tab with the phone for phone call.
128 gb is not enough? An external SD card would help you expand the storage upto 1 Terabyte. 
Offers:
 If you had prebooked the tab from 26th August-7th September you could claim the Keyboard Cover at a discounted price of Rs.7999.
You get 4 Months free YouTube Premium Membership.
If you use your HDFC Credit Card you get Rs.6000 cashback.
If you order from Samsung Shop App you get Instant Discount of 5% by just enter this code in Apply Coupon section                                   "  REFPBN8UU36Q  " 
. You get instant discount of 3999 on the tab.

9 Comments
KingSam0
Active Level 2
Tablets
The coupon code mentioned above is a coupon for Refer and Earn. if you purchase with the coupon code you get 5% discount in Samsung Shop app.
0 Likes
Aryang12
Active Level 3
Tablets
will this code work for me
0 Likes
KingSam0
Active Level 2
Tablets
yes you get 5% discount on tab s7/s7+
0 Likes
KingSam0
Active Level 2
Tablets
you have to install Samsung Shop app,add to cart,in cart below it says Apply Coupon,there copy and paste the coupon : REFPBN8UU36Q
0 Likes
Aryang12
Active Level 3
Tablets
thanks bro for the code
0 Likes
KingSam0
Active Level 2
Tablets
welcome
if you are planning to buy the tab you may check my profile, I would be posting interesting things soon :)
0 Likes
Aryang12
Active Level 3
Tablets
I already prebooked it tab s7 plus
KingSam0
Active Level 2
Tablets
did you book it now?
if you have then Samsung has extended the keyboard book cover offer ,it is now also valid for customers booking from September 8th to September 30(check the offers section)
Congratulations:)
0 Likes
Aryang12
Active Level 3
Tablets
I prebooked on 1 September