Original topic:

Service Centre Experience

(Topic created on: 10-06-2020 11:05 PM)
kapilmalik76
Beginner Level 3
Options
Tablets
I visited 2 Service Centres one based out of vikas marg, Delhi and other at sector 3 NOIDA. Believe me, the service centres don't provide any solution and far behind services provided by Apple to their consumers. 

It is a real pain to have visited both the service centres and explained the same issue to them; they understood the issue and asked me to drop the tablet at their service centre and they would share the problem with the Samsung HQs and if no solution, they would issue the credit note. this process would take minimum 4 working days... 

On the contrary, go to Apple, if the problem is there in any of the Apple products, the same is replaced in 2 days time. 

God save consumers of Samsung. 
3 Comments
souvik04
Active Level 8
Tablets
concern your issue on this app's get help section. also contact them in WhatsApp
0 Likes
Tablets
There are literally far more Samsung users in India when compared to Apple, and that is thr reason they take much time. And they also close service centers early because of you know what. I have personally visited service center many times with my friends because of issues with their devices and the experience has been pretty good. By the way, what issue are you facing?
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Tablets

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes