Original topic:

Samsung shop error

(Topic created on: 12-25-2020 12:46 AM)
Farazsaif
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets

I purchased tab s7 (LTE) 

I redeemed keyboard cover from offline store at the time of purchased but ear bud+ reddemed require 72 hours for activation of device and redeemed only from Samsung shop. 
I completed 72 hrs with first sim inserted. 

Samsung shop always give error pop up (please enter valid IMEI number of your current device)

I call many times to your customer care from 7 days but customer support team told me for wait. What happen, if offer end on 31dec. I purchased your flagship tab, which offer gain process too hard. How does eligibility check for offer. I bought your tablet on 14Dec. , but 10 days goes and I can't get offer completely than why your advertising say for offer which you can't give us.

Please revert as soon as possible..

0 Likes
3 Comments
Tablets
Firstly Bro Please Don't Share IMEI no. in public because it gives chances to hackers to access the device. I would suggest you to go to service center or raise complain at the email provided in this website :-

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/email/
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tablets

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We have acknowledge and understand your concern and request you to please contact the Samsung shop department on 1800 40 SAMSUNG (7267864) or 1800 5 SAMSUNG (7267864).

[Option 1/2 for langauge(english/hindi) ---> Option 3 for Samsung shop] or mail us on : email at support.estore@samsung.com

Please be assured our team will surely help you out on this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Farazsaif
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
Many time contacts to customer support as your given number but they are unable to solve my issue.

Complaint no.- 1845541
There answer is system not show my device is activated.

But I checked from local Samsung service center and dealer portal, both system have show my device is activated on 15/12/2020. Both confirmation screenshot also share with your customers support team.

Samsung support team not able to solve my issue. why your offer process too complicated, if really want to give any offer to customer than directly give at the time of purchase.

I could never even think that Samsung company unable to deliver their offer.

Samsung never attention on their customer , who buy there flagship product.
This is the main reason for customer to migrate other brand.
0 Likes