Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung's camera

(Topic created on: 05-23-2023 09:41 AM)
Scott23
Beginner Level 4
Options
Tablets
Samsung's camera is the best for me than IPhone which has imitation in its camera
4 Comments
ThamiK
Active Level 5
Tablets
That's a lie. iPhone is better on Camera. Even Samsung knows.
Bruno_Lenovic
Active Level 1
Tablets
Kkkkk... No brow... Samsung have the better camera in the world
ThamiK
Active Level 5
Tablets
I use both Samsung and iPhone, i compared then as possible as i can, Samsung wins with Zooming only.
0 Likes
Jared_12
Active Level 5
Tablets
IPhone takes better pics for apps such as IN the Instagram or whatsapp or Facebook app. This is becuase these companies cater for Apple. If you own a S model you also get this. IPhone does tend to look superior in some high light scenarios but if you take a samsung picture next to a iphone picture and crop down to as small as possible you will almost always get better results with samsung. Samsung takes awesome pictures but they fall short on the optimization of theese photos to look presentable by using built in filters ect. This is because they use Android which they don't have full controll of. I use a photo engine that automatically overlays filters over all photos I take I reccomend everyone with a samsung installs it. But anyway I'd rather die a samsung fan than live a apple fan. I'm stubborn like that lol.