Original topic:

Samsung galaxy tab A7 fast charging issue.

(Topic created on: 10-26-2020 07:28 PM)
aravindbathini
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
I bought the tab A7 recently and it has the fast charging support (15W) but it works weird. When I connect the charger in power switch ON position , it shows the charging but if I OFF the switch and ON it without disconnecting cable from mobile, it is not charging nor showing a charging symbol.
Is this a software issue? Or did I get defective device? Anyone with tab A7 facing this kind of issue. ? Please help..

8 Comments
Tablets
I already did the steps like charging in safe mode, but nothing worked.
I went to service center, they say tab has no problem even after seeing the problem clearly. I don't know what kind of service they give....!
0 Likes
chander123
Active Level 1
Tablets
I am facing similar issue, but have you noticed one more thing that Secure Folder is not available. I do know if its with my device only or with everyone
0 Likes
Tablets
secure folder is not there in mine too.
0 Likes
chander123
Active Level 1
Tablets
We should have this feature.
Tablets
what have u did about this fast charging issue? I haven't got any response from Samsung support.
0 Likes
PrabirSahoo
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

I am also facing the same charging problem related to fast charging. Is it a common problem? Is the problem related to software or hardware? Why is Samsung authority not replying  this?

0 Likes
Tablets
I don't know , if it is a common problem. I faced the issue as explained. I have contacted the Samsung support about the issue, they haven't gave a response to me till now.
0 Likes
-jing0325_
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

I just bought my Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 and for 10days its not charging at all, Im very disappointed that I throw my money for this unit, I guess charging is really the issue . And the service Center cannot do anything about this 

0 Likes