Original topic:

Samsung customer service are very unprofessional

(Topic created on: 11-03-2020 10:03 PM)
Bensailo
Beginner Level 4
Options
Tablets
I bought a samsung Tab S7 Plus by pre order. And was offered a redeem of the keyboard cover and paid 7999/- on the 30th sep 2020 due to be delivered by the 3rd Nov 20 i called them several times because the order was only approved till date, they always assured me that i will get the product by the 3rd nov. Today is the 3rd of november and when i checked the status of my order it was not even packed or shipped.i reminded them again and they told me that they will resolve within 24 hours. However when intried to check my order status i cant open the oeder apps anymore, has anyone ver got into this type of situation?
4 Comments
kapilmalik
Active Level 7
Tablets
I also had a very bad experience at Samsung.. purchased S7 tab and found yellow tint on display.. Samsung didn't even bother to revert despite taking it to service centre in 2 days of purchase
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tablets

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We have acknowledge and understand your concern and request you to please contact the Samsung shop department on 1800 40 SAMSUNG (7267864) or 1800 5 SAMSUNG (7267864).

[Option 1/2 for langauge(english/hindi) ---> Option 3 for Samsung shop] or mail us on : email at support.estore@samsung.com

Please be assured our team will surely help you out on this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Tablets

Dear Samsung Member,

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Tablets

Dear Samsung Member,

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes