Original topic:

Samsung Tab A7 light

(Topic created on: 11-08-2022 02:00 PM)
tuandile
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
Samsung Tab A7 light is good device that can have for your budget, mostly I'm using for that kids online class sessions, zoom meetings, and entertainment purposes.  sleeker give a good sound for when watching movies, and camera is enough for meeting as per the budget. Only concern is the display after few months getting back light bleeding...

3 Comments
Tablets
Hi,

Samsung says a small part of screen bleed is normal according to their posts. If you have a warranty, there is nothing wrong in checking it out and getting a replacement if needed.

If you found my comment useful, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you 👍.
Tablets
Hi... indeed it's a good tablet as per the budget. Have you checked the issue on display with a Samsung service centre?
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Tablets
This is a common hardware problem. I would suggest you go to any service centre to replace your tablet screen. If the unit is out of warranty, you must pay for the replacement.

Unfortunately, the replacement cost for the original display will be higher. But that's the only solution.

If you are not worried about the back light bleeding, I advise you to keep your tablet the way it is. And it won't mess up your Galaxy device.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍