Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Tab s5e vs iPad pro 11

(Topic created on: 10-26-2019 12:46 AM)
JKK13
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
Hello Samsung devotees,
I'm planning on buying a new tablet next month and have decided to either buy the samsung galaxy Tab s5e or iPad pro 11. 
Which d you think I should buy and why?
14 Comments
immy49
Active Level 3
Tablets
android has more customization and ios has more stability now it depends on ur taste ...
0 Likes
JKK13
Active Level 1
Tablets
I just want a tab that'll handle my everyday use with a strong processor that can handle whatever I throw at it
0 Likes
immy49
Active Level 3
Tablets
bro these both tabs have the power to do what a handheld device should do
the only difference is the os
ios and android are two different platforms and i think ios is a little speedy but not as comfrtble as android bcz u will always need ur pc to do or to transfer ur data frm one device to sm other device ..
my choice is android and i will recmnd it to any novice person
by the way if ur are pro user of smart devices u can go fr ios and it will be a good choice also
but if u hvnt used ios earlier before then go for samsung
JKK13
Active Level 1
Tablets
very insightful. however I had the Samsung 9.7 tab a year or so back and some apps definitely looked like blown up versions of the smartphones.
0 Likes
immy49
Active Level 3
Tablets
bro there are cons and pros in every device infact there is nt much difference btwn tabs and smartphones that run on the same os .i think the only difference is the screen size and resolution and so is the app optimization...
however i use note 10 plus and i like it and love its performance ..
hope ur device also fulfills ur need just like mine (pubg😄😂)
JKK13
Active Level 1
Tablets
very true, thanks for the input
0 Likes
MuhammadS
Expert Level 1
Tablets
i would like to go with tabse5e -- cuz more customization -- and after new os ui android is much better am so happy with my s10 my mobile once i was a iphone user 😐
immy49
Active Level 3
Tablets
always wc bro
0 Likes
JKK13
Active Level 1
Tablets
have you used an iOS device before?
0 Likes