Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017)

(Topic created on: 08-02-2020 09:54 PM)
Rajarshi25
Active Level 2
Options
Tablets
It has been a matter of diellema for me that whether the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) eligible for the OneUI 2.0  Android 10 update. If anyone has any info. regarding the same , please help me out.
5 Comments
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Tablets
if you have received 2 major updates then it's not eligible.
0 Likes
Rajarshi25
Active Level 2
Tablets
The tablet was initially launched with the android version 7.1 , but when I purchased it was already updated to Android 8.0. And, in September last year I updated it to Android 9.0 . so I think further updates are not possible........
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Tablets
yes Andorid pie is last for your model. if you satisfied with my answer please accept the solution on my comment 3 dots and select the accept solution. thanks.
0 Likes
bcox
Active Level 1
Tablets
pie was the first and i guess the last update for us, Samsung should provide regular updates like apple do that will be justified only
0 Likes
Rajarshi25
Active Level 2
Tablets
Galaxy tab A 2017 was initially launched with android 7.0 and now its running on Android 9.0 . But brand updates (i.e One UI updates) and android updates are two different things. Samsung is pushing One UI 2.0 update only on those models eligible for android 10 update which is not justified. I really think that brand updates should be pushed .
0 Likes