Original topic:

Samsung Failed To Keep Promise

(Topic created on: 03-13-2022 10:05 PM)
RvDisodia
Active Level 2
Options
Tablets
Samsung has started to be what it used to be, a company which neglected user experience. As mentioned in the update list, One UI 4 update for Tab S7+ should have been provided in Feb 2022 in India. But its already mid of March and there is no word from Samsung about it. Adding a reminder for Samsung in case they forgot. They update the Flagship phones very well, why neglect the Flagship tablet so much? Atleast come up with a date to deliver it.
18 Comments
RvDisodia
Active Level 2
Tablets
Update is also not available using smart switch
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Tablets
visit Service Centre once & check it. Don't say Samsung has failed. My tab S7+ already got it long back.
0 Likes
RvDisodia
Active Level 2
Tablets
Which country are you from?
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Tablets
India. Mine is lte.
0 Likes
Dipen07
Active Level 5
Tablets
LTE version got the update but not the wifi version.....
0 Likes
Davisjohnson
Active Level 3
Tablets
I will report comments if people say they got update XD
SamsungUserSS
Active Level 2
Tablets
Samsung galaxy tab S7+ Wifi haven't gotten any update, or even a follow up from Samsung India
0 Likes
RvDisodia
Active Level 2
Tablets
Samsung doesn't care
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Tablets

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes