Original topic:

Samsung Ecosystem is my new favourite

(Topic created on: 07-27-2019 10:44 PM)
KaranMalhotra
Active Level 5
Options
Tablets
I always become a fan of new and innovative features and applications. Being a tech freak, I love exploring new options. So, when I started using SAMSUNG GALAXY ECOSYSTEM, there was just one word that can highlight my feelings and review towards the ecosystem. And that is, WOWWWW!! Yes, this is one of the best features I have ever come across and there is doubt that it is really amazing. I love it how you can connect your Samsung devices together and work and use them according to your own comfort. #GalaxyLifeUninterrupted
0 Likes
4 Comments
ritusharma
Active Level 6
Tablets

Samsung wants to control the apps that you use, to reinforce the impression that you’re in a big Samsung ecosystem. So Samsung has created its own duplicative apps to handle mail, messaging, and a host of other things that Google apps handle quite nicely without help. There is a Samsungbrowser and a Samsung app store. Your new Samsung phone comes out of the box feeling cluttered, with two or three duplicative apps available for all too many basic tasks. It doesn’t help that Samsung’s ...

0 Likes
MadhuriDixit
Active Level 2
Tablets

nice

0 Likes
deepajain71
Active Level 2
Tablets

Nice...

0 Likes
jatintomar