Original topic:

S6 Lite secondary profile

(Topic created on: 03-26-2021 08:43 PM)
ziz_3
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets
Hello guys,

There seems to be some missing functionalities on a secondary user profile that I created on the Galaxy S6 Lite.

1. No option to customise navigation keys - I use the new navigation bar on the main user account, but want the classic three button style on the second profile

2. No edge panel on this second profile - the option is not even available under the Display settings. I tried doing a general search for "Edge panel" in the main Settings screen while connected to the second user but no result (contrary to the main user)

3. No Dolby Atmos option in the quick settings dropdown panel. It is disabled and greyed out under Sound quality settings

4. There is no option to set up this account as a restricted profile - the option is not available when creating a new user (as it used to be in previous tablets)

Can you please guide me into solving the different issues?

Thanks a lot & keep safe!

Ziz

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Tablets

Hi ziz_3 

The functions highlighted are not compatible with the S6 lite, therefore will not be available for the device or be greyed out. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Comment
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Tablets

Hi ziz_3 

The functions highlighted are not compatible with the S6 lite, therefore will not be available for the device or be greyed out. 

0 Likes