Original topic:

Purchase of Tab offline

(Topic created on: 10-13-2020 01:01 PM)
kapilmalik
Active Level 7
Options
Tablets
Hi I purchased Galaxy S7 tablet from Samsung SamrtCafe. The product had some issues for which I had to run around to service centre by myself. Here, what was the issue? That, unlike online, offline does not provide for 7/10 days replacement. 

Having said that, if I would have bought the same product online, I would have returned the same sitting at my office and would have got the new piece, then why should people go for offline shopping? if they have to stand harassed in the hands of the service centres and stand in the qeues at Service Centre, why to buy them offline? Samsung says that due to pandemic, they are working on thin attendance... if that's the case, isn't the lives of the customers important who buy the products and then stand in the qeue at the service centres to get them repaired or replaced? This happens only in India, had it been US, Samsung would be on their knees to serve the customers. 
0 Likes
5 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Next time, please provide what issues you are facing. And I think you haven't heard of "Service centers", and it is not aboit India or US, I have personally visited service centers and they really treat their customers in a good manner.
0 Likes
kapilmalik
Active Level 7
Tablets
what next time.. I can share the issue right away.
there is a yellow tint on display of Galaxy Tab S7.
I have seen the service of Samsung in both India and US...
Indian service centres treat like customers including the ones holding flagship products like hell..
0 Likes
kapilmalik
Active Level 7
Tablets
visit anyone of them.. whether in Delhi or NOIDA
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Tablets

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
kapilmalik
Active Level 7
Tablets
Hi Moderator, this does not help. I tried visiting the service centre, they acknowledged the issue - they say, they are awaiting the revert from Samsung.
0 Likes