Original topic:

No Dolby atmos support

(Topic created on: 12-14-2019 07:36 AM)
Anik009
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
I had recently bought Galaxy Tab S5e and Galaxy S10 and it is mentioned that this tab and mobile phone supports Dolby Atmos on official site of Samsung. But when I played some demo videos with dolby atmos stored on the internal storage, i couldn't hear any sound at all. I don't know why the default video player app could not decode the audio codec. I want a solution for this , I am a long time samsung user, never faced such issues. Are they selling mobile phone or tab without any Dolby Atmos support and whatever spec mentioned in their site, are they **bleep**? I am confused totally. I have searched  all over the internet  to find any solution  but I found none. So I am eagerly waiting for reply from your side.Hope you will help me soon so I can be able to listen a good audio quality according  to my expectations. Please tell me how to enjoy dolby atmos media playback on my tab and phone or they are just advertised  for marketing ( **bleep**)?
8 Comments
boss1234
Active Level 7
Tablets
Dolby atmos is disabled by default open ur notification panel and swipe right and press Dolby Dolby atmos icon
0 Likes
Anik009
Active Level 1
Tablets
it's already on..but still there is no audio
0 Likes
saravanan_s_plr
Active Level 10
Tablets
This is a Samsung members group which includes updates on Samsung phone updates and news issues and about software updates of new phones so anyone who wants to join should joinhttps://chat.whatsapp.com/BoB0NsXurMML6L8d3Tp1ZR
0 Likes
Anik009
Active Level 1
Tablets
no dolby atmos support at all!
0 Likes
Anik009
Active Level 1
Tablets
Settings are totally fine , absolutely there is no issues. If you have a true solution regarding this then you are welcome😊
0 Likes
Vivekku19981
★★
Tablets
Hey Anik009, You have choosed the best devices. the tab s5e have 7,300mAh battery which lasts upto 14 hours and even Galaxy S10 is a flagship phone. Coming to your question, dolby atmos is there to give you an better surrounded sound experience. Sometimes by just playing sounds cannot tell us whether it has or not dolby atmos. But you can check if your device have 2 or more than two speakers. You can also compare with device which not have dolby atmos.

please marked solved if satisfied with my answer.

Thanks !
0 Likes
boss1234
Active Level 7
Tablets
try mx player see if it solves ur problem
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Tablets
Bro Dolby Atmos is surround sound buy Dolby Plus is an Audio codec. Play any song with and without Dolby atmos then you will notice the difference.
0 Likes