Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

New charger

(Topic created on: 11-09-2021 10:22 AM)
Kavinda98
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
Hello guys. I bought a new chager for my tab s6 lite. I want know whether the charger is suit or not to my tablet. Here output details

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tablets
Hi Kavinda,

The Tab S6 lite has a maximum charging wattage of 15 W fast charge. As your charger is 25W, it will be able to charge the tab at its full speed. The tab won't be able to use the 25W super fast charging as its not supported. But its suitable to charge the tab using this charger, you won't run in to any issues as the charger is smart enough to only supply the wattage used by the tab

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊 😊

View solution in context

Solution
Tablets
Hey. Yes your charger is suitable for your tab. You can use the 15w fast charging facility as well 🤗

View solution in context

7 Comments
Solution
Tablets
Hi Kavinda,

The Tab S6 lite has a maximum charging wattage of 15 W fast charge. As your charger is 25W, it will be able to charge the tab at its full speed. The tab won't be able to use the 25W super fast charging as its not supported. But its suitable to charge the tab using this charger, you won't run in to any issues as the charger is smart enough to only supply the wattage used by the tab

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊 😊
Kavinda98
Active Level 1
Tablets
Thank you so much. It's helpful ☺
Tablets
Please comment or message if u need any help with anything. I own a tab s6 lite 😀
Solution
Tablets
Hey. Yes your charger is suitable for your tab. You can use the 15w fast charging facility as well 🤗
Kavinda98
Active Level 1
Tablets
Thanks bro 🤗
Tablets
Your welcome bro 🤗
Thusharara
Options
Tablets
This charger is compatible with your Tab.
0 Likes