Original topic:

My Galaxy Tab S7 and Windows 10 won't connect to Samsung Flow

(Topic created on: 10-22-2020 09:39 PM)
dc1009
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets

I have both the Samsung Flow on my Windows 10 laptop and Tab S7. The Samsung chat rep was unable to help and basically referred me to a page containing general troubleshooting not even specific to the S7 or Samsung Flow.

- Both my Windows 10 and Android OS are in the latest versions.

- Both the Samsung Flow on my laptop and tablet are latest versions.

- I already did basic troubleshooting (restarting, uninstalling/reinstalling, plugging/unplugging, etc).

- My laptop and tablet are connected to the same wifi.

- There are no other communication issues between my tablet and laptop. I can use third-party mirroring apps, I can use Samsung Dex, I can send files between the two devices, Your Phone works albeit with less features.

- I have a phone and Samsung Flow works on it without problems.

- I uninstalled old USB Samsung drivers which were installed when I was using Sidesync on an older tablet. New USB drivers were installed when I installed Samsung Flow. (I miss Sidesync. I never had any problems with it. I would just plug my old tablet by USB and it's instantly connected. Sidesync doesn't work with my S7, though.)

My tablet appears as one of the devices in Samsung Flow. When I try to connect by USB, I get the message "Make sure both devices are properly connected using a USB cable." Of course, they are properly connected by a USB cable. When I connect by Bluetooth, it says "Make sure both devices have Bluetooth." Of course, they both have bluetooth.

Any help is appreciated.

4 Comments
Cheers_bruh
Active Level 10
Tablets
Connecting laptop and tablet to same wifi doesn't matter !!
0 Likes
JonasSlap
Beginner Level 3
Tablets

I have The same problem

0 Likes
otismyman
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

Have the same problem !!!! Has anyone resolved the issue?

0 Likes
MicroK
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

Same issue here! Super frustrating 😕

0 Likes