https://youtu.be/EnpPWgDLP0s

Watch this video . 👍😄

If this comments helps

Please make it as a solution by clucking 3 dots then accept 😄
Tablets
Hi there,

Please read through this

https://www.androidauthority.com/how-to-transfer-music-itunes-android-230232/

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊
JaniceCA
Active Level 3
Tablets

Thanks for the guide~

Tablets
If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊
0 Likes
Tablets
Just use samsung smart swich, you can transfer it🤩 👍

So if my comment helpful for you please accept my comment as a solution 🙂Screenshot_20220310-163923_Galaxy Store.jpg
Maqsoodh
Active Level 5
Tablets
How to manually copy iTunes music to Samsung Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra free:

Step 1: Connect your Samsung Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra to your computer.

Step 2: Create a new folder on your PC desktop.

Step 3:iTunes stores its files in Music > iTunes > iTunes Media by default. Go there and find the songs you want to transfer.

Step 4: Right-click on the files you want to move and select Copy.

Step 5:Go to the folder you created, right-click in the empty space and choose Paste.

Step 6:Connect your Android device to your computer with a USB cable. You may need to adjust your phone settings to transfer files via USB (the option should appear in your notifications).

Step 7:Go to the folder where you stored the music files. Select the songs you want to transfer, right-click on them, and select Copy.

Step 8:Navigate to the music folder on your Samsung Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra and then right-click anywhere in the folder and select the Paste. Your iTunes music is now on your Samsung Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra!

If my comment is helpful to you, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you