Original topic:

Galaxy Tab S6 USB issue

(Topic created on: 06-03-2020 03:07 AM)
CyberInspector
Active Level 8
Options
Tablets
Hey guys, 

Today I had a weird issue. I took some photos on my Galaxy Tab S6. Due to low battery, I plugged in to wall socket. Usually, I power off my tab and charge it. But today, When I attempt to power off, Device lagged on Samsung logo. And then, When I attempt to power on, It didn't work. I tried all  possible ways, but I couldn't power it on. So, I went back to my computer and plugged in my tab. And then this error popped up, "unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)".

Can you guys please help me to resolve this issue 🙏

14 Comments
Tablets
is your tab stuck on Samsung logo or keeps on rebooting before the lockscreen comes up???
0 Likes
Tablets
It was stuck on Samsung Logo. And powered off. After that, It didn't power on.
0 Likes
Tablets
umm
0 Likes
Tablets
download Samsung smartswitch
0 Likes
Tablets
connect your tab and perform emergency firmware recovery
0 Likes
Solution
Tablets
if this doesn't help , you need to go to a service center.
Tablets
the process of emergency recovery:
firstly download smartswitch for your pc from Samsung site. then click on more on top right and click on emergency firmware recovery. After doing so it may ask you for device name and serial number, put it in and then software will initialise your tab. software will download the firmware and install it to your tab.
0 Likes
Tablets
if any issues fell free to ask
Tablets
I tried all what you have said. But nothing helped at all. When I connect my tab to PC, It says, "unknown usb device". So, Even the Smart Switch app didn't help. But, Thank you brother for helping me 🙂
0 Likes