Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Free Galaxy Tab A7

(Topic created on: 03-25-2022 08:47 PM)
Jen89
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
I purchased my S21 Fe last week and do not see where I can claim my free Galaxy Tab A7 as advertised on the promo running 1 to 31 March from my network provider. Has anyone else had the same issue not being able to claim the free tablet? Or this is simply false advertising. I was so looking forward to my products from Samsung but it's a big disappointment making me regret my decision of going with this brand

16 Comments
Trevz15
Beginner Level 3
Tablets
I have the same issue. Very disappointed. No help at all from Sansung
Sammiey
Active Level 4
Tablets
Keep pushing, I had to send them countless emails, phone them countless times. It was very annoying...but It was worth it.
Jen89
Active Level 1
Tablets
Update: After laying a complaint on Hellopeter Samsung informed me of delays they have and assured me I will get my tablet A7 as soon as possible. I really do hope this gets resolved as I need to use my tablet for work purposes.
0 Likes
Valnaidu
Active Level 1
Tablets
Hi, I am also disappointed, let me know if you successfully get the tab, I will follow the same route
Sammiey
Active Level 4
Tablets
It really does delay, but you will get it aslong as you purchased the phone on the qualifying dates and claim before 31 March
Sammiey
Active Level 4
Tablets
The promo was running from the 4 Jan till 28 Feb, it the redeeming that was valid till 31 March.

Meaning if you purchased the phone from the 1 March you don't qualify for the claim. If you purchased it on last day of the promo 28 Feb you have till 31 March to claim.

I'm not sure I'm making myself clear.
0 Likes
Jen89
Active Level 1
Tablets
No the promo offer I took was dated 1 to 31 March on my network provider's website which also included the free tablet. I am aware of the one that ran 4 to 28 Feb as well because I was checking out their deals before the time came for me to upgrade. The same promo ran again in March, for March. If it didn't run for March how was I still able to take that special on 17th March? It should have not been up on their website anymore. But like I said I did make sure of the promo dates before I applied for the offer and it was definitely Match dates.
0 Likes
Sammiey
Active Level 4
Tablets
My bad, clearly we talking about different promotion.
0 Likes
Jen89
Active Level 1
Tablets
Yes, but still thanks for giving your input though