Original topic:

Forced to use 3 separate keyboard app on Samsung Tablets.

(Topic created on: 10-14-2022 02:40 PM)
AbhishekSaini19
Active Level 5
Options
Tablets
I am from India who usually types in English & often in Hindi Phonetic. Both using onscreen keyboard and Physical Keyboard. Currently I am forced to use 3 Keyboards 
Samsung Keyboard for English Typing
Gboard for Hindi Phonetic Typing
Microsoft Swiftkey for Physical Typing both in English & Hindi.

Why I prefer Samsung Keyboard on Tablets
I prefer Samsung Keyboard due to its layout optimization for large tablets. Gboard is not optimized for large tablet, though they recently added and shifted some key to optimize it for tablets but it is stretched out and we can't adusts its width. Microsoft Swiftkey's themes are not good.

Problem in Samsung Keyboard.
1. While typing in Hindi Phonetic Samsung Keyboard does not automatically fill the suggested middle word after hitting space key, instead I need to select the correct option from suggested words everytime by myself. (Gboard and Microsoft Swiftkey automatically replaces middle suggested word on hitting space key while typing in Hindi Phonetic).

2. Samsung Keyboard shows some English words also in suggestion while typing in Hindi Phonetic (to solve this problem there is option to switch off Multilingual Typing in Gboard).

3. While typing using physical keyboard it is sometime becomes necessary to add emojis and for this I need to switch Onn & Off OnScreen Keyboard everytime for emojis as i don't like OnScreen Keyboard while typing with Physical Keyboard (to solve this problem Microsoft Swiftkey has a feature of bottom assistant bar for Physical Keyboard).

4. Hindi neither Phonetic nor tradition is available as a language for Physical Keyboard. Samsung is depriving 750 million Hindi speakers of Physical typing in Hindi. (Hindi Phonetic typing using Physical Keyboard works flawlessly with Microsoft Swiftkey, though it also suggests some English word while typing in Hindi Phonetic).

My Request to Samsung
1.Please add feature to automatically replaces middle suggested word on hitting space key while typing in Hindi Phonetic.
2. Don't shows English words also in suggestion while typing in Hindi Phonetic
3. Add Hindi Phonetic as a language for Physical Keyboard.
4. Add feature of bottom assistant bar for Physical Keyboard.

2 Comments
Balu1975
Active Level 4
Tablets
Dear customer,

Samsung is cheating every body to make and release failure model Samsung F41.

I visited Samsung service. They said that this model is failure model. They are asking Rs. 6666. If the model is failure then the Samsung suppose to rectify the issue with free of cost.

Kindly Don't buy any samsung mobile product in future
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Tablets

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have noted down the feedback. We are continuously working for making our products better and more efficient.
Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support