Original topic:

Dont buy tab A10.1 2019

(Topic created on: 01-26-2020 10:55 AM)
Sparkbolt
Active Level 4
Options
Tablets
I have purchased  a tab 10.1 instead  of ipad 2018 that one ui is pretty  good in multitasking 

I feel  like this purchase  was a huge  mistake! Why so?

@the most basic 2019 ipad costs  around 350 dollars(25000Rs) and tab A lte around 210 dollars (20000Rs)

😩Want a new tab A     Vs   want a new iPad🙂

First who  dont like this 

Well I don't  on a tablet  iPad    but with apple  things  change  and apple  gave  the iPad os 
                                  Even  to cheap  iPads and things  became like:

Now apple can multitask!!!

What more apple  have:       (over tab A)

1) Arguminted reality  core

You can use it any ware any time well this  is the feature 
 It can help  you in your  study or just to have fun things  really  come to life with it

2) hardware and OS updates: 

We all know  apple  gives  its device  update  for yours take ios 13.1 on iPhone6s released  in 2015

Vs
Only one or two android  updates  on most Samsung  devices 

Means you will never  get deprived  of new features  and paying  extra for long term  use of a device  is worth.

!!No pen support?what!!
Yes you heard  it right  the new tab A dont have a Spen or any pen support unlike  my galaxy  Tab while a little  expensive  iPad  have it so if you like to jot down  down  the much this tab not for you.also, the big  screen  use of a tablet  is mainly wiring  for most .

Hardware 

Samsung  tab A vs ipad
The a 10 chip on this cheap  iPad is much faster  and optimized  the exynos  chip  on tab a so it is even  not for you game fans .

Software 

iPad is have many many more apps  usefull then android.  
If you want a to edit  a video ,pay games or even  do a school  project  or pro work.and much much  more.

Tab A  is not for you  

SHOULD!  I still buy a Samsung  a tablet 
Yes!! But not this  one 

Stay tuned  for 
Why to but Tab A or any Samsung (android  tablet) 

4 Comments
Tablets
Tab A 10.1 LTE 19k and IPad 6th gen (8inch) LTE 37k, how can you compare it.
0 Likes
Sparkbolt
Active Level 4
Tablets
my friend I am not against Samsung but the thing here I give a over all interaction review the iPad 20 18 or 19 it gets it better after iPad os is update the tab A is still a good option every thing has its pros and cons,
I think of it(for Samsung)if you have the feature to use multiwindow but there are no apps to really get use of it, with which you can do real works like low end video editing or playing AR games with a good camera make the experience of the Samsung tables in a question like you can do everything on a phone then why a tablet .
Without ipad os iPad baseline is not the thing to go over Tab A but if you surf app store today it has got may pro apps which can remove ready to go notebook needs.

I have got both devices and the iPad is make the work much more easy.then childish apps without are core on tab a with no big screen optimistic UI(one UI) unlike in iPad OS.

Samsung to improve it could give us more optimistic ui for tablets to be in the market the thing is one ui is made or making use of phone with one hand easy but there is no need for that in a tablet we have to use it with two hands and that's what the beauty of it

not to mention Samsung should give us and option to open same instances of apps in different tabs to make work faster useful apps in its essentials like video editor of note 10(much like movies on iPad)to all it tablet and change the ui to be more useful

give multituch gestures like pinch in to change keyboard mode to floating (given on iPad) and more to be noticed.

Tablets
No companies likes to copy some other companies features, even no company accepts it without any patents , and if you like some other device go ahead and buy thats not a problem but if you bought a Device and asking for some other companies features its not fair, there are several limitations in building apps and interface , no one cannot simply come up with some other companies features, why don't you compare IPad 6th gen with an Samsung Tab S6 which is way more better in each and every aspect, no tablet gives that grade display, camera , speakers, and build, but difference is OS , if you want android go with android if you want IOS go with it. don't compare because both are not same and you never gonna find IOS in an Samsung and android in An IPad so you choose what you want, instead of what they are not offering.
0 Likes
Sparkbolt
Active Level 4
Tablets
well I think that the best way companies could innovate there software is to think of best optimization of it according
I indeed wanted to invoke Samsung to change its interface for tablets Samsung always say that any new feature by them comes mosty by customer reviews so I give one and comparision is the best way to give my message as apple even think of making use of big screen
to be fair Samsung can give us ar core on cheap devices as signature feature I have checked the hardware compatibility,video editor from s10 and some other features by asking developers support Samsung have the patents to make such ui changes so it should

never the less I am not saying that Samsung should run iPad OS it have a fairly better os in its pantry but the thing is to improve it in a different way.

0 Likes