Original topic:

Dont Buy Tab s7 series

(Topic created on: 07-06-2021 11:28 PM)
HarshJainKanthed
Active Level 3
Options
Tablets
if any one want to buy Tablet Go For Apple Air 4 Ultimate Performance don't buy samsung tab s7 local tablet low specifications.

Samsung Display quality is very low And Apple Provide us ips Ratina Display. That much better than Samsung s7 
24 Comments
Dr_Vivekvh
Active Level 7
Tablets
Are u a blind ....u are saying samsung's displays are bad .....go and check your eye power😆😆😆😆
0 Likes
Tablets
Lcd Display at the price of 60 k is not good
0 Likes
Dr_Vivekvh
Active Level 7
Tablets
I'm using this tab s7 with LCD display for 8 months....amazing display with 120 hz adaptive refresh rate...my friend have tab s7 plus ...much much better than ipad display ...especially in terms of colour reproduction and contrast
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Tablets
I think he doesn't know that some of iPhone use Samsung display.
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Guys as per my opinion both are the best in terms of OS as iPad is running on ios and s7 plus is running on Android. But in Android I feel Samsung is the best in tablet as of now. I have also purchased s7 plus last week and from that onwards I am enjoying it so much I like its gorgeous display and 4 stereo speakers. Also the s7 plus display is one of the best from Samsung in the market as of now what I feel. So be happy with what you have never compare with each other and get upset for small reasons. Nothing is perfect in this world. Everything has advantages and disadvantages. You have to bare with that.