Original topic:

CAN SAMSUNG GIVE ANDROID 11 LITE INSTEAD OF Basic one ui 3.0?

(Topic created on: 12-26-2020 05:25 PM)
jellybean
Active Level 2
Options
Tablets
Is anyone else suffering from low RAM issues on GALAXY tab A 10.1 (2019) 2GB ram ?
Well iam suffering from this problem ,the device is running on android 10Q one ui 2.1 and my tablet is usually having 300-500mb free ram out of 2GB RAM i dont have many apps but the system itself is using too much RAM that my google chrome crashes while filling exam forms, or playing games 

I HAVE tried almost every thing from, disabling, Uninstalling, RAM cleaning etc but in any way its not going above 800 mb

You can see the apps are crashing !
I want samsung to optimise the OS for 2 GB RAM device so atleast 1.2-1.3 GB RAM remains FREE!

2 Comments
francaizsam
Active Level 6
Tablets
Factory reset your device. I think this will work. Backup your files and documents safely before rebooting. Use limited apps and don't enable apps to run in background.

If you're facing more problems and my answer isn't satisfied yet, ask @ehsank bhai😊
MrAddyAngel
Beginner Level 4
Tablets

Hi !

I have Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019) and I am also suffering from low remaining RAM memory issues on 2 GB RAM, With this Problem I am unable to Perform some important tasks Likewise :-

1) Filling the School Provided Google Forms Tests which is to be filled by redirecting towards opening the Samsung Browser, but Samsung Browser itself Crashes Unexpectedly and Many Times. It is a major Problem and it needs a fix immediately. 

I would like to Request Samsung to Optimize this Android 10 OS For 2GB of RAM device. 

I hope From Samsung that upcoming update will fix this issue as soon as Possible.

Regards,

Samsung User.