Original topic:

A question of trust on Samsung!!! šŸ™‰ahhhhhhhhhh

(Topic created on: 08-31-2019 07:15 AM)
Sparkbolt
Active Level 4
Options
Tablets
Please  give  us  AR core  support ,Samsung  DeX and bixby  with  bixby  home Samsung  on galexy tab a 10.1 2019 you see it's a product by you and it should  be perfect like Apple  iPad or other wise Lenovo  and others  also gives  better  hardware  than this but weā¤ Samsung more then  Apple for its productive software.... dont disappoint  us please  keep  our word for our  trust.......,,,,and gives  us  these  features.
And also to my surprise are found that Google lens is not supported on this tab what is this Samsung you are not even giving the basic software support for this device have seen it first in a Samsung device that other cheaper devices I having a feature and some some do not.šŸ˜ šŸ˜¤šŸ˜‡
 Go Samsung  we still  trust you.
7 Comments
Sparkbolt
Active Level 4
Tablets
this tab also don't support Samsung theames what is this.
ha what is this Samsung
0 Likes
Sparkbolt
Active Level 4
Tablets
any samsung tab doesn't support Samsung theames
0 Likes
xdgone
Active Level 10
Tablets
this is under google control , Samsung can't do anything much on this . you may send your request to google or check their portal for more info
https://developers.google.com/ar/discover/supported-devices
0 Likes
Sparkbolt
Active Level 4
Tablets
well my friend Samsung have to pay Google to give us this feature
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tablets
I got Google Ar support and bixby with bixby home in my A6.
0 Likes
Tablets
true, we need at least basic missing features like this, also there is no game launcher, the tab is 'A' series then the software features should be present which is in A series mobile phones
0 Likes
Tablets
also it should support Samsung eco system , that makes everyone to buy Samsung products more