Did you mean: 

Original topic:

@samsung there is only UI 4.0 beta testing going note20ultra line up as they

(Topic created on: 11-12-2021 12:14 PM)
aarav2127
Active Level 4
Options
Suggestions
As i am using the  Charging speed has been decreased also also while using UI 4.0 You can see there is lots of lag in UI 4.0  Instagram and maps are getting crashed again and again while using the app Also there is a slowness in refresh rate of the screen as it's set on 120hz still we are getting 60hz less than 60hz. Camera clearly has been compromised There is a lot of noise in the photograph mainly In portrait Mode we can make out that the portrait mode is not working properly as it's not giving a proper depth with focus the object a lot of noise while taking the photo from front and back camera As I'm using note20 ultra since 5th oct 2021  Battery is getting depleted very fast As before as my usage is same compared to the before  Also the touch response have got slower than the 1st  UI  It takes time to recognize the touch sensitivity and it's fun time has a lot slower than before.
I hope this all bugs will be fixed in 2nd beta update
3 Comments
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Suggestions
Yes, sam things with me also. And i report all the issues in respective catagory. Hope they will do something about it.
But m afraid of camera downgraded. I don't think they will increase or will let it as it was before. They won't take that seriously.
aarav2127
Active Level 4
Suggestions
@MuzikD let hope @Samsung hear us
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Suggestions
*hear us

It depends of samsung now. They are actually very popular in downgrading the best hardware through updates. Mainly in India. But, camera is something which I can't ignore.