Did you mean: 

Original topic:

really Samsung company has partiality in India 🇮🇳users

(Topic created on: 12-07-2020 10:26 AM)
S20A235GS24Ultra
Active Level 6
Options
Suggestions
I think this is my last buying Samsung company product sucks in all they way the design in process chip set storage , everything sucks 😐
12 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Suggestions
okay.

Then I really liked pixel 4a...the camera is great.

but if you're spending more thab 50k on a phone...and samsung you don't like... I'm gonna have to suggest that ONLY APPLE'S IPHONES deserve your money above it.

iPhones have everything...performance, camera and battery.

OP8pro is a fantastic phone if you can accept the already confirmed screen defects it has.

other than this...buy whatever you feel like suits your needs.
Rajv
Active Level 6
Suggestions
guys.. India is not the only market Samsun is selling with Exynos. only Usa, China and South korea is getting Snapdragon.

there are many alternatives available in the market. you can buy Apple, OnePlus, Moto for ad free experience.

those who has used Samsung before knows very well that heating issue is not something new. also, what are you expecting from camera? Everyone in the world knows Exynos can't handle heavy gaming.

Everyone should do some basis research before buying any phone. Nowadays even YouTubers are not revealing all negatives. So, get user reviews as well if possible. No use of complaining after buying.
Suggestions
1 question, why r u scolding?? 😂😂😂😂 (only coz phone heats up?)

Wel, been using all possible phones and i can tel u this, sams on the top everyway i look (except the pricing now i guess)... Exynos may have a bad name due to some reviews online, but its stil good at most things that one actually does.. Even picture quality is unbeatable.. Heatings also reduced with the new beta! I agree a few fixes r needed... Being a developer myself, i kno how mind boggling it is to make each of the the millions of customers happy!

Next time, if u wanna buy a phone, research, n then buy!

And we r one if the 1st set of countries that got to even test the beta..! I don't see a partiality there.. If some1 told u otherwise, i ask u to do ur own research first.!
Of couse, its my opinion...

(P.S. I am not being rude, i am just posting my opinion, take it or leave it).