cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

please include screen calibration like oneplus wide gamut mode.

(Topic created on: 11-03-2020 01:51 AM)
Nephronite
Active Level 3
Options
Suggestions
Earlier samsung had many screen calibration modes. It was better than oneplus. Now unrtunately oneplus gives better calibration modes. Although Samsung has better hardware oneplus 8 pro has better display calibration. Looks better
8 Comments
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Suggestions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and we appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
NoteWorthy
Active Level 5
Suggestions
I think that's subjective. I have been using the OP8Pro for 3 months now and the N20+Ultra for 1 week. sRGB looks almost identical on both displays.

If you just want to tune it to your own liking, go under advanced settings in Vivid. You can tweak as much as you like.
0 Likes
Nephronite
Active Level 3
Suggestions
I have done that. I have a oneplus 6. And I have compared it plenty of times and took opinions from my friends. Almost everyone says oneplus 6 displays better colours. Try it yourself.
0 Likes
Nephronite
Active Level 3
Suggestions
Compare playing same videos simultaneously one next to another
0 Likes
Nephronite
Active Level 3
Suggestions
Oneplus may have bit of oversaturation in that mode. But it definitely looks good to a layman
0 Likes
Nephronite
Active Level 3
Suggestions
Details were better in some frames in oneplus 6 and some I note 20 ultra. Overall I still somehow felt that oneplus 6 was better for watching Netflix or videos. Otherwise note 20 ultra is a great display
0 Likes
NoteWorthy
Active Level 5
Suggestions
Used to have the 6T, OP8 Pro, and Note 10+, and I used to do precisely this. For me, the Note series is the winner.
0 Likes
Nephronite
Active Level 3
Suggestions
I agree that note has a better display. Only the lack of calibration options
0 Likes