Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Unlock 25W charging Capabilities

(Topic created on: 11-21-2019 02:20 AM)
_sarcastic_ali_
Active Level 3
Options
Suggestions
I humbly request you (Samsung developers) to please reconsider the current position on 25W charging of S10, the Samsung's ultra high end flagship is lagging behind by a huge margin when it comes to charging speed. The Samsung galaxy user really wanna feel the actual meaning of fast charging. The newbies are killing the Samsung at charging speed, It takes almost 102-110 minutes for me to charge my galaxy s10 which have 3400amp battery where as my friend who has got a 4000amp battery in his low budget 1+, charges his mobile in 0 to 100 in 61 minutes, I feel ashamed because of that, I really feel sad that this and macro shots are the only thing I cannot defend about my Samsung s10 despite it being the true flagship out there. So please remove the software lock placed, also it is beneficial in both ways, reputation wise as well as financially, as people will really buy 25W chargers for their devices.
4 Comments
chandan776
Active Level 4
Suggestions
yes bro we badly need this
0 Likes
CJ95
Active Level 6
Suggestions
Another 25W thread. This plague is spreading very fast. And people are so dumb they do not even bother reading previous threads in the forum. They just want to create a post on their own.

So read previous threads and comments.
Suggestions
Given multiple feedbacks to samsung and no response. Very sad to have just 15w charging on such high end device.
0 Likes
CJ95
Active Level 6
Suggestions
That's the choice we made while purchasing the device. Don't panic now!
0 Likes