Did you mean: 

Original topic:

TURN RAM PLUS OFF TO INCRESE PERFORMANCE

(Topic created on: 09-16-2022 07:13 PM)
Rishab
Active Level 3
Options
Suggestions
I have personally noticed atleast 30 percent performance boost and smooth operations after reading an article that RAM plus option is messing with one ui somehow. Frequent frame drops, lags and stuff. Do research and check out for yourself. 👍 
Also do share your opinions regarding the same. Cheers!
6 Comments
Suggestions
Shouldn't it increase the performance??
Rishab
Active Level 3
Suggestions
It definitely should have, but the feature being new, might be glitching somehow.
We can assume it'll be fixed soon in the updates to come. However, this problem was going unnoticeable since OneUi 4.1 as mentioned in most of the online sources. 👍🙂
aaRJae
Active Level 8
Suggestions
I have always switched it off from day one . I mean on a s22 ultra with 12gb ram I don't think I need it as I always have almost more than half the ram empty
Rishab
Active Level 3
Suggestions
That was a very good decision from your side mate! Might be useful for low ram phones
0 Likes
Roshan5
Expert Level 2
Suggestions
I will try.
Because i am not playing any game or Using heavy apps.
Using Only Video OTT apps, banking apps and trusted social media app.
Phone Photography.
I think no need to turn on RAM plus option for me.
S22 Ultra already 12GB RAM
Rishab
Active Level 3
Suggestions
Same here bro, don't find it that useful as an S22 ultra user. As per my usage too, 12 gigs is more than enough.
And quite happy after switching this off in beta too, the firmware feels less glitchy with reduced to no frame drops while navigating. Let me know how did you like it! 🙂👍