Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S9 plus camera

(Topic created on: 12-05-2019 06:51 PM)
Ajmalvichi
Active Level 2
Options
Suggestions
Now a days,when people search for new phones they focus on the quality and features of camera more than anything.I think S series phones of samsung use camera lenses having greate quality.But when compares to the camera software of apple and google pixel phones samsung loses its confidence.I think giving a good priority to the research in the software department may help to better samsung phone camera.
Iam using samsung S9 plus.I have some suggestions regarding the camera software of this phone.
1.photo mode on this phone is not bad.But it can be improved. When google camera mode app is using photos get more depth and detail, with an impressive colur tone. You have to ask why samsung's own camera app cant achieve that.development must be brought in next updates.
2.live focus mode is impressive in good light conditions.It wuold be greate if more depth and blurry back ground effect are applied
3.Before update ,lower ISO was 50 in pro mode...But now it is 100.and the slower shutter speed is assigned as 1/90 instead of older 10 second....I cant understand did you downgraded the features which are essential for promode photography.Please restore those features.
4.Please include an option to use telephoto lense in pro mode.
0 Comments